Monday, December 2, 2013

Is it seriously December?

So, in the time I've been away, we've had 3 birthdays, one driver's license, one driver's permit, lots of time training behind the wheel, one minor accident, a dog who has become deaf, a million and one sessions, a major obsession with the Broncos now that Peyton Manning is on the team, college information nights (are we seriously there?! and how old am i?!!!!!! wait, don't answer that!), and a love affair with Spin Classes at Lifetime Fitness. 

Our life has been busy, full, and wonderful.
I'm so thankful.
My absence from my blog has only occurred so that life can continue with about 50% sanity. I miss my readers though. I miss communicating. 

I feel a new year's resolution coming on. :)

Here are a few images from a recent session. 




If you check in, please say hi...I need to be part of the world again. :) 
I love you all!...Cath

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi! Happy New Year to you, too! :)

Sarah said...

Hi! happy new year to you, too! :)