Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Gift Guide for you. :)


1. www.anthropologie.com Aloha Orchid diffuser, orchid with jasmine and gardenia...yum! A friend gave it to me over a year ago and it still makes my office smell fantastic.

2. www.amazon.com Zum Body Lemon Lavender Lotion. I'm obsessed. I love this stuff. I wish I could eat it.

3. www.williams-sonoma.com Pasta Machine! We have an older model of this and it is freakin amazing.

4. www.society6.com Who wants an artichoke kitchen rug for Christmas?!

5. www.amazon.com I LOVE my 9x12 Dylusions Art Journal! This one is an 8x8 size with BLACK pages!!!!!! I'm intrigued.

6. www.amazon.com My GO-TO art journaling tool...the Speedball Brayer. It is the fastest way to get rid of the dreaded blank page so I can get right to creating. More creating, less staring at a blank page.

7. www.etsy.com This is the perfect print for your bird loving friends. Her name is Ruby.

8. truenatureyogawellness.com Who wants an experience for Christmas?...how about a trip to Costa Rica with me and the amazing yoga teacher, Tricia, this summer. Who's coming with me?! Let me know if I can answer any questions you have about the trip. It's going to be so fun!


No comments: